Friday, October 3, 2014

Updated reviews

Hi to all those who enjoy my blog. I have received a few comments but would enjoy receiving more. This past week has been a busy one for me and I was not able to post. As soon as things settle down a bit, I am going to repost several previous stories for your review. With our lives filled to the brim with little time to enjoy the things we  want to, I hope these re-posts will give you that opportunity.

Until next new post, have a great weekend and do let me hear from you. What is the measure of success if not being told that what is being offered is edifying and entertaining.

"Our heritage and ideals, our code and standards - the things we live by and teach our children - are preserved or diminished by how freely we exchange ideas and feelings."     Walt Disney 


No comments: