Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year


 
On this first day of the New Year, we try to put into action our New Year’s Resolutions if any were made. I use to make many promises to myself and as predicted, did not follow through on any of them. However, I did conquer, and that is saying this mildly, the start of creating a blog on Our Family Museum. It hasn’t been quite a year yet, but at least it is still going strong and most important, I still enjoy writing it. And I hope you have enjoyed reading it.
 
Now, as I sit and ponder what I will blog about in the New Year, I am getting this picture in my head of doing things a little differently. What my intensions have been all along is to blog about preserving family history and how to go about it. And as you have read, I feel the blog does offer a lot information at the same time entertaining, and I will keep this going, but I am going to offer more. So keep clicking on my blog and I guarantee you, you won't be disappointed.
 
Until next post, enjoy the beginning of this New Year and remember, save a bit of your family history everyday.
 
  


No comments: